MK outlet in Roermond (NL)?

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
No idea about the Roermond but there is one in Maasmechelen. I know that bags start at about 100 euro.

Iduna

Apr 9, 2010
Germany
yes they have one there! seems to be new...saw it on the outlet's website. oh then I need to go there more often:P

fashiolista

Emotional Shopper
Jan 3, 2012
Europe (NL/UK/FR)
I've been there just today! They have a wall full of Hamilton bags - they are at such a nice price! Have lots of wallets as well, but if you're looking for a black one - they don't have it in stock. At least not today.

The bags are way cheaper at the outlet store than in a department store in the Netherlands. But the wallets vary from 90 - 100 euros, which is not a very big difference from the normal retail price.

Hope it was helpful :smile:

Divealicious

Jul 26, 2011
the Netherlands
instagram.com
I've been there just today! They have a wall full of Hamilton bags - they are at such a nice price! Have lots of wallets as well, but if you're looking for a black one - they don't have it in stock. At least not today.

The bags are way cheaper at the outlet store than in a department store in the Netherlands. But the wallets vary from 90 - 100 euros, which is not a very big difference from the normal retail price.

Hope it was helpful :smile:
Sounds good, even more curious now :P