MK or LV drawstring?

I love the lv but the leather around the bottom prevented me from buying one. If it was me I would buy the mk with the leather drawstring. It won't get dirty that way and it still has the look you want. Does the Mk have any pockets in it? The noe when I was considering it years ago did not.

I love the lv but the leather around the bottom prevented me from buying one. If it was me I would buy the mk with the leather drawstring. It won't get dirty that way and it still has the look you want. Does the Mk have any pockets in it? The noe when I was considering it years ago did not.

Ahh. Yes the insides of the LV does not have pockets. Only in the epi versions. I actually wish they made an ebene version. Lol. I plan to get a Dooney drawstring in a few weeks. ;). Lately I love the idea of no zippers. I find the zippers scratches my hand and my SLG. Now that I think about it I think the Brahmin strap drop is much shorter than I like. I prefer at least a 10 inch drop.

Louis Vuitton noe

I rehomed my preloved noe thinking I'll get a new one or a better conditon preloved one but still haven't been able to find one... Miss it so much!

I used to have an older vintage Alma and it had no feet. I was always worried about the vachetta and water marks. It was such a lovely preloved and I often wonder if I will be able to ever find one in that great a condition for her age. ;)