MK Haul

LVLadyLover

LVLadyLover
Mar 23, 2010
Hello my fellow TPFers! Happy Thursday, just thought I would share my MK Haul. Today I bought the MK Vanilla Jet set Zip top tote and the Brown Monogram wallet. On Monday, I bought my first pair of MK Fulton Boots in British Tan on sale. I've been wanting another MK Vanilla purse for quite awhile, but couldn't decide on which one. And when I saw the Jet Set Zip Top Tote, I fell in love! :biggrin: Thank you for letting me share!

Attachments

• MK Haul.jpg
    MK Haul.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 748
  • MK Haul1.jpg
    MK Haul1.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 774
  • MK Haul2.jpg
    MK Haul2.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 740
  • MK Boots.jpg
    MK Boots.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 777
Hello my fellow TPFers! Happy Thursday, just thought I would share my MK Haul. Today I bought the MK Vanilla Jet set Zip top tote and the Brown Monogram wallet. On Monday, I bought my first pair of MK Fulton Boots in British Tan on sale. I've been wanting another MK Vanilla purse for quite awhile, but couldn't decide on which one. And when I saw the Jet Set Zip Top Tote, I fell in love! :biggrin: Thank you for letting me share!

Awesome Haul i love it! And those boots are TDF!

Beautiful pieces! Congrats!

I have this wallet and use it all the time! How much were your items? Were any of them on sale?

Thank you Neatrivers, I am so excited to use my new wallet tomorrow, and it matches exactly my MK monogram Grayson satchel! :smile: The MK Fulton boots were on sale for $200 CDN reg ($300) The wallet was $150 CDN and the Vanilla Jet Set Tote was regular $225 CDN, but I got 10% off because it was the last one and a floor model. But I looked over the purse throughly inside and out prior to purchasing, other wise if there was a stain I wouldn't have bought it...lol! :graucho:

Gorgeous haul!!

We're twins on the MK Vanilla Jet set Zip top tote! Love how soft and yummy the leather is!

CONGRATS and ENJOY!!

Thank you RilCruz76! I actually wanted the Black Jet Set Zip Top tote instead, but it was sold out in all my local MK Boutiques. And when I saw the picture of your reveal, I couldn't get the Vanilla Tote out of my mind....lol! :biggrin: Quick question for you, have you had any issues with colour transfer on your Vanilla tote so far??? I bought the MK Leather Cleaner and Conditioner, and the MK Stain and Rain Repellant sprays, and just sprayed my purse today. I am going to wear white denim tomorrow so I will not get colour transfer hopefully....fingers crossed...hahaha!