MK Hamilton N/S Large or Medium Tote??

Nov 30, 2010
Hi Everyone!
I've been really wanting an MK Hamilton N/S tote and I've been wondering which size I should go for?? I am about 5'1 in height,size 24 in jeans, and 110lbs. The only Hamilton tote that I seem to see on here is the large tote...is that too big for me? I believe there's also a Medium N/S tote..I'm thinking about going for that one. Is there even one available? I asked an ebay seller to go look for one for me and she said she wasn't familiar with it?

I think the way the sizes go for MK Hamilton's is satchel, medium tote, large tote, x-large tote, weekender. If any of you guys can confirm this...that would be great :smile:

I didn't know there was a medium tote.? I am 4'11", size 24/25 in jeans and 100 lbs and got the E/W satchel. It's the perfect size IMO.

Ya, I'm not sure if there is...when I asked about pricing for the tote in an MK store..they said that the large was 398 and the medium was 350? So confused....maybe they referred to the satchel as the medium?

Ya, I'm not sure if there is...when I asked about pricing for the tote in an MK store..they said that the large was 398 and the medium was 350? So confused....maybe they referred to the satchel as the medium?

That sounds about right. Here in the states the large N/S tote is $298 and the satchel is $268. I agree, I think they are referring to the satchel as the medium. However, I have seen another E/W satchel that is wider than it is high (rectangular) and idk what size that is. :shrugs: