MK Hamilton Coin Purse Anyone??

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
So I was at work and saw the new Hamilton coin purse in heart shape today, initially I thought it's cute but not really feeling too excited about this holiday item soon afterward. Maybe it's because many other brands had already released heart shape coin purses... for example: Gucci, LV as well as Coach. I guess it's nothing new and seems like MK is tagging along with other brands which is one reason why it's not attracting me.

How do you gals feel about this product? Will any of you be getting it??

Here's a link to the coin purse, it comes in black, red and silver:
http://www.michaelkors.com/store/ca...Id=cat144&index=3&cmCat=cat000000cat144cat401

Absolutely check them out, PrincessD! I saw them in Macys and they were fairly big for a wristlet. They have a holiday display of little items for the holidays. I sure would like my stocking stuffed with all that stuff! :graucho:

I like the Gunmetal one and the fact that I can hook it onto a bag :smile:. I have seen the wristlets at HR and if they are the same ones as mentioned, they only had sequins on one side :sad:.

Did you guys see these christmas photos of the quilted hamiltons??? :nuts:
main.jpg

i think they are cute, but too $ for something i'd probably just stuff in my drawer after i get used to having it. not a very useful item for me, just decorative