MK finds E/W Hamilton happiness :)

LovingLV81

O.G.
Mar 23, 2013
It has been a busy week for me !! lol I found 2 of my 3 new Hamiltons on clearance for 199.99 but I had a 40.00 in store cards rewards and a 50.00 off 100.00 coupon so it was 169.49 at Herberger's department store ( which is part of the Bon Ton family of stores ) and the third one I found randomly at Tj Maxx I hope you enjoy the pics ! All have GHW and all came With the MK paper and dust bags . I thought I had missed the boat on these ! But luck was with me !

IMG_1490480264.360227.jpg

IMG_1490480279.297090.jpg

IMG_1490480291.249127.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!! How crazy was that! Congratulations on your finds, it's such a wonderful story! Which one are you using now? Do you have a favorite color among them? Thank you for sharing your success and the photos of your new MK family!

I am using the black one today it is her maiden voyage I was using the luggage one since that was the first one I brought . I don't think I have a favorite color I love them all ! I just couldn't believe the random luck ... thank you complement .

Reactions: cdtracing
I also purchased the Luggage one at my local Herbergers when it was on sale for $199. I had 4 rewards and added items to my order so I got $80 off of the one. Thought about getting the black one too but didn't have enough rewards to get additional discounts. I'll have to see if it goes on sale again when I get more rewards. Love Herbergers. They also have a Michael Kors Studio Hamilton Large Leather Satchel in some color blue. Looks maybe like denim. If it is still there next month when my rewards come I might pick that one up.

Reactions: LovingLV81
Now that is a good deal ! I only had 2 rewards coupons . I love Herberger's they have the best deals . I was actually shocked that the Hamilton was on such a good sale and I could use the coupons .. you should totally get the black one ! I love them all !