MK Dressy Sutton Large Summer Blue Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    Hello Ladies,
    I wanted to share with you all my newest MK Bag, the Dressy Large Sutton in Summer Blue that I got while on vacation in Puerto Rico.
    It was on sale for the Macys one day sale last week and the sales associate gave me the extra 25% for the friends and family presale. I explained to her that I was on vacation and will not be able to pick it up after the 30th because I go back home to New York on the 22nd so she was kind enough to let me take it home that night.
    I love this bag and how light weight it is.
    Here she is Miss Dressy Sutton Large in Summerblue retails for 368.00 I got it for 200.00 :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. So pretty!!

3. Thank you!

4. I got the summer blue selma, but now I am wishing I had the dressy instead ! So lovely ! :heart:

5. Gorgeous!

6. Congrats on your new Large Sutton!!!
    That Summer Blue is perfect color for the beach and daily.

7. love the bag!! and LOVE the LOCATION ... WOW your a lucky lady!

8. Thank you acm!
    I had the Selma in my hand as well but decided on the dressy bec its one of my favorite styles from MK.

Thank you houstonm2198!

9. Thanks friend!

Thank you DP PURSE FAN!