MK Collection bag reveal-Bancroft

Looks really good on you. How do you like the straps? I like the look of the Bancroft but have been hesitant because the straps look very narrow. I haven't had time to go to the premier boutique here & take a IRL look at one. I love the Bancroft in black with the silver hardware but haven't seen the tote with that combination. I know the satchel come in black with silver.

Last edited:
Looks really good on you. How do you like the straps? I like the look of the Bancroft but have been hesitant because the straps look very narrow. I haven't had time to go to the premier boutique here & take a IRL look at one. I love the Bancroft in black with the silver hardware but haven't seen the tote with that combination. I know the satchel come in black with silver.

I don’t think the tote comes with silver hardware. The straps are quite narrow but soft and comfortable. The bag is beautifully made!

Reactions: cdtracing
very nice....I like the silver HW too....looks kinda large for my preference but sometimes bags look larger in modelling pics than IRL

It’s actually not large at all. I have a hard time finding totes as they are usually overwhelming on my frame. This one is a medium sized tote.