MK Boutique Sales

kushitafuto

Feb 16, 2011
hi there =) im just new to buying MK, i would just like to know when do MK boutiques or outlets usually have their sales? im planning to buy hamilton NS but i havent seen it on sale since ive been stalking it in january...thank you in advance =)

I've been curious about this, also. Does anyone know the answer?

I usually keep tabs on the MK stuff at the department stores, but I have never purchased directly from the boutique.

The SAs at MK stores say that:

-Colors like Black in most styles almost never go on sale.
-Hamiltons do not go on sale because they are Michael Kors's "bread and butter style".
-Logo items like the Graysons also hardly ever go on sale.

The SAs at MK stores say that:

-Colors like Black in most styles almost never go on sale.
-Hamiltons do not go on sale because they are Michael Kors's "bread and butter style".
-Logo items like the Graysons also hardly ever go on sale.

Not true! I grabbed a purple saffiano hamilton at my boutique for 50% off. :smile:

Seasonal colors do seem to go on sale. And occasional black bags do as well.

Not sure about the logo items. The store I frequent most doesn't seem to have many of those so there is no discernible pattern.

I haven't seen a black hamilton go on sale just yet. But many other bags have. The collection ones don't seem to go on sale often.....

(I almost have to walk by the MK home on my way to the subway (around 1-2x a week)...so I end up popping in when there is a sale sign up. I am a super regular....:P)