MJ Train Card Case

Mar 18, 2007
I came across this while browsing eluxury, and was just wondering if any of you experts happen to know if this style comes in any other colors. I think it'd make a great little case for carrying a few business cards around, but I'm still a MJ newbie, so I'm not so familiar with the color combinations available.

I don't tend to carry more than five cards at a time (unless I have a meeting with clients that day), so I usually just stuff a few into my wallet just in case I bump into anyone. I figured the MJ train card case would be great for my metrocard and a few extra business cards. I am however hoping these come in more colors :yes:

I was hoping it came in a red or violet shade (I love bright colored accessories).

I stopped by Bloomies yesterday (since it was the last day for the F&F 20% off), and hoping to find this in stock, but unfortunately they didn't even have this style available.

Oooooh, I'd like it to hold my license, cash & credit card for when I go to shows. I hate bringing a purse to a concert, so I usually just shove some stuff in my pocket, and this would be PERFECT!

I do wish it came in Lilac, though.