MJ to make first public appearance since his trial.

1. He plans to make his first public appearance since his trial last June at a Ceremony in Tokyo to accept MTV Japan's 'Legend Award'. Jackson's participation in the award ceremony Saturday at Yoyugi Olympic Stadium will launch an Asian tour. He also plans 2 visit Singapore, Shanghai and Hong Kong.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

========================================================================================

Source: Celebritywonder.com

2. cool, thanks for posting! :biggrin:

3. who's Michael Jackson??

4. He's a singer. He started out with his family when he was a child as the Jackson 5. A famous sibling of his is Janet Jackson.

5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao::roflmfao: :roflmfao:

6. :amazed: Did I just read that correctly?

7. Looking at the title of this thread,I thought "I never knew Marc Jacobs was on trial? " :lol: . I thought maybe he'd been a bit too close with Li'l Kim...

8. :roflmfao: I was thinking the same too!!!
    I love his music, but I do not love the plastic surgery.

9. Marc Jacobs should be on Fashion trial by looking at some of his latest design for LV bags..lol:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

10. :flowers: props m'dear props!

11. :biggrin:;)

12. Me too! His songs are great, but.....I still can't understand why he decided 2 have that surgery. So stupid...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice