MJ Stam-Lovers Club!

Just have to come back so I can look at your beautiful stams again Nas. Thanks to your wonderful DH now I can have better view of your purple Stams. Even if Stams go out of style I would still carry mine :tender:
I never get tired of your Stam collection :heart:

Just have to come back so I can look at your beautiful stams again Nas. Thanks to your wonderful DH now I can have better view of your purple Stams. Even if Stams go out of style I would still carry mine :tender:
Hi!

Purples: :biggrin:

Attachments

• purples.JPG
    purples.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 524
  • purples too.JPG
    purples too.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 519
Hi All,
So i just got my first big gal handbag :smile: and after almost a year of lusting i finally got a black lacquered stam from nordstrom. So the bag just cam in today and it came with care cards which say the bag is made in italy. But i cannot find any tags on the bag with numbers or made in italy written on it. Am i not looking in the right place or do they not come with attached tags?
Thank you for your help

Seriously.. I would carry them til I die and a Bal city, first or town if I ever get one of those too! They are too pretty to shelf for fashion.

Hi All,
So i just got my first big gal handbag :smile: and after almost a year of lusting i finally got a black lacquered stam from nordstrom. So the bag just cam in today and it came with care cards which say the bag is made in italy. But i cannot find any tags on the bag with numbers or made in italy written on it. Am i not looking in the right place or do they not come with attached tags?
Thank you for your help
Look inside the inside zipper pocket. Sewn into the seam should be a few tags. One will say Made in Italy. One will say the season and year, like RE 11 (resort) or F/W 11 (fall/winter). One will be a patent number.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

F/W 11 black stam

scaled.php