MJ Stam.. do u like it?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just sold my silveardo ... HOnestly I still love the silverado but somehow.. i think its a good time to sell it.

I am consider getting a Balenciaga twiggy or hobo or MJ stam..

which one you like better???

I quite like the shape of the MJ stam but.. will it be a one season IT bag only? i prefer something more classic.

For the Balenciaga , which color you will choose?

2. if you like the quilted look .. go for a chanel :smile: its more classic and the reissue is just to die for!
    or the balenciaga :smile:

3. I agree.

4. I like the vintage look of Stam. Its a look that can be pulled off on alternate seasons. Elux has one in blush now,....so purrty:love:
    If you get the b-bag, i think black or white is the best colors out there.

5. I owned a black balenciaga city bag before but I found this color is a bit boring and Balenciaga actualy done very well with other shape color too...

On my wistlist:
    Black or Petrol Stam
    Balenciaga Twiggy ( havent decide the color yet)

6. get the MJ Stam !!!

7. Balenciaga should you want a classic.. go for black or white.. else for an increadable fun look go for apple green!! :love:
    I am sorry but i didnt like the stam :huh: i dont know why i found it a bit old :sad: its just not my type..
    and as "his angel" said.. u could go for a chanel better for that same quilted look

8. I really like the stam, but I think the style of the B-bag will be a bit more lasting. Plus there are more colour choices for Balenciaga.. like lilac !

9. I love the Stam, I have it in last fall's taupe and black, and it suits my style perfectly.

10. I love the Taupe and BLack color from last season~!! love to matte goldware and love the leather!! I am not a big fan for the current season's shiny leather at all.

11. I love the Balenciaga Twiggy. I have one in white and I have a rouge one on hold at my local NM. Balenciagas come in fabulous colors! I love almost all the colors they have! It really is just a matter of what color you really like. To see color swatches go to www.ateliernaff.blogspot.com
    Happy hunting!

12. i don't really like the stam for spring, with the puffy quilted leather and the big hardware, it just looks like a winter bag to me.

13. Not a huge fan either. If going for the quilted look I'd go for the original - and get a Chanel bag.