MJ stam and 15% phyton

Mshashmount

A SugaR addicT*
O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
Cha-Chingggggggggggggg
guess what came in the mail today!!!
i :heart: :heart: :heart: this bag but am still pondering whether i should keep it or not!!
coz i ordered a black chanel jumbo for next week and im definitely keeping that...
HELP HELP HELP...
opnions much appreciated!!!!
ps:sorry for the bad pic!

Attachments

• stam.jpg
    stam.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 168
Both bags are definitely different.... if you can afford to keep both, you should!

The python stam is not my style, but that bag is SMOKIN'!

thithi:thanks for the reply but i think i need to choose between two!what do you think which do you guys prefer more??
If I had to choose... I'd go with the Chanel. I think the python is hot for the moment, but Chanel will be classic forever... now, if it was the black stam, it would be a different answer.;)

You really have to decide on which bag fits your lifestyle and which will be more bang for your money. Let us know what you decide!

Is the Chanel the quilted caviar bag? I think that the Chanel is more classic while the MJ is a little more of a statement bag and a bit more trendy with the python.

Personally, I'd keep the Chanel, but do what your heart tells you! You said you had to send one back, but also said you were definitely keeping the Chanel, so maybe you answered your own question???? :smile:

When you get both bags, try it on with different outfits and decide on which one you'll feel comfortable carrying out often... you'll know when you have both in front of you.