MJ special items satin tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I desperately want the Marc Jacobs Ink:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3114901?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=bags:women:tote&cm_ite=marc_jacobs_%27ink%27_quilted_nylon_shopper:307283&cm_ven=Froogle&mr:trackingCode=8B7E75BB-7696-DF11-BA8B-002219319097&mr:referralID=NA

But $895 is just too much IMO to pay for nylon..

Someone I know has a gold and silver MJ special items satin tote and took it on a recent trip. Her pics made it look so glamorous. I really want a bag that I can use as a diaper bag while not using my diaper bag. I'm thinking of this tote in silver..thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. I agree, totally looks better in real life than in the stock photo. I like it in both gold and silver, but silver would probably be more versatile. It would work great as a diaper bag. However, $895 is a lot to pay for nylon... Maybe you can find it for cheaper on ebay?

3. i think it's actually really cute

4. TBH I always thought it looked cheap in the stock photo but the RL one changed my mind. I think you'll be able to get a lot of use out of it, it looks durable enough.

5. I agree with faith. Those pictures make it look really nice!

6. It does look nicer IRL. But $895 for nylon?

7. The Nylon tote isn't the one Sabina's asking about - that's the one she likes (yea, it's $895 for nylon w/leather trim. I think the straps are woven w/leather too, similar to the lacquered bags)

the special items tote is like $40 or $50 and I think it's PVC material

I think it's a nice casual bag - it would be perfect as a diaper bag. One that could be tossed around w/little concern

8. yes iluv is right..The special items silver tote is only like $50 which would partially satisfy my lust for the Ink, pictured here, which is $895..

Attached Files: