MJ Special for Pan Am weekender.

I know I am surprised they let you buy that many... They let those guys buy out the entire white stock in NYC. I bought 3. I am keeping one for myself, will sell the other and maybe if my friend is nice she'll get the last. :smile:

Here's me holding the bag, so everyone can get an idea of scale... I think it's cute and perfect for a weekend trip.

MJ3.jpg

I love the bag, ordered yesterday morning and got it today from FedEx already, super fast shipping !!! The SA in Savannah is super nice, he even wrote me a note with the receipt in envelop....yeh!!!!
again, thanks yes.please

I know I am surprised they let you buy that many... They let those guys buy out the entire white stock in NYC. I bought 3. I am keeping one for myself, will sell the other and maybe if my friend is nice she'll get the last. :smile:

Here's me holding the bag, so everyone can get an idea of scale... I think it's cute and perfect for a weekend trip.

MJ3.jpg

Oh, that looks really cute on you yes.please!! I think I want one now. You can't beat the price!

thanks luvpurses24 and congrats marclover, i think you'll really like the bag.

no problem hk318 im glad you think the bag is cute and got a chance to get one! i read an auctioin on ebay that sai only 200 were made... i don't know how true it is, but it seems feasable. when i asked how many they got in ny- the sa said under 100.