MJ Soft Calf Medium

Its a really greenish blue. I think it would go well with black and brown but it might be tough with other blues. You might look like a seascape!

If you wear mostly black or brown, then that color would probably work well with either. Once you start bringing in blues, greens, pinks, reds, etc. it would be a bit much.

Irissy said:
What do you think of this bag for work place? The black is sold out already but I'm liking the BLUE on this bag. Would it be hard to match with work outfit? I usually wear lots of black and brown colors.

View attachment 1417 $599 on sale

http://www.eluxury.com/sales/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10856419&SectionID=9000

I love that bag Irissy, I had it on my arm (a gift for my mom in taupe) it is a great bag for work. I love that blue for the spring summer and fall! If you love it go for it its a great price. By the way that blue isn't really bright its pretty nice in person.

serendipity3kb said:
I love that bag Irissy, I had it on my arm (a gift for my mom in taupe) it is a great bag for work. I love that blue for the spring summer and fall! If you love it go for it its a great price. By the way that blue isn't really bright its pretty nice in person.

Oh that's good to know. I was getting worry about the actual color and I can't seem to find thar bag to look up close and personal. :amuse:

Still debating...