MJ Selma...thoughts?

1. I was considering getting this in the large size. What do you all think? I love the color.

selma.jpg

Would it be too big for someone 5' tall? I have a pic of Selma Blair with it and she's about 5'4". This is the large:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the small:

[​IMG]

2. Fleur, I love the MJ Selma, and the pale pink is a lovely color: fits the color palette for S/S 06. It shouldn't be too big, but I'm biased since I love big bags.

3. I think it depends on whether you not you plan on carrying a lot. I'm short too, but I really like big bags since I schlepp a lot to work. If you aren't going to carry a lot, then the smaller one. Have you tried the bags in person? Sometimes, that makes a difference. For example, I really wanted to Banana Republic Tangiers Triangle tote in the larger size, but when I got to the store and tried it on, it looked like I was being swallowed alive.

4. I dont' think it would be too big on your. I'm small but love larger bags. Any larger it may start to swallow you but that size looks fine. :biggrin:

5. i totally love big bags, i'm just 5'1 and i'm totally sure this bag will be fine! i like the colour its really re-freshing! :amuse:

6. Selma is TEENY tiny and it looks great on her! I love this bag! LOVE it in pink!

7. I think the large would be fine. Neat bag, I've never seen that MJ before (or just hadn't noticed).

8. Call the number on the bottom of the page for availablility. . . it's says they're sold out :sad:

9. Love that bag...adorable! Are you going to get it in the pink? Definately call the store.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice