MJ Resort 2007 Mary Handbag

Hi all,

I was shopping in Saks today, and came across this gorgeous handbag that I have never seen before. I searched around and found in on marcjacobs.com under his Resort 2007 collection. The style name is 'Mary', and can't seem to find it anywhere for purchase online. Anyone seen it online?

Is this it? It looks like it just comes in black or this sherbet color - What color did you see?

mary.jpg

I haven't seen them online yet - that's a screen shot from the MJ website. Why don't you just call the Saks where you saw it & ask them to do a charge send? (or are you trying to find it w/a d/c?)

Not all the resort items are out yet, some dept stores may still be updating their sites. It's a bit too early for a discount on resort as well, you may want to wait for a F&F after the sale season or wait until next summer's clearance if you want resort items at a discount.

I saw "Mary" in saffire blue at Marc Jacobs store at the Forum shops in Las Vegas!!! Oooooooooh man it was sooo beautiful!! it took so much willpower to leave without it. They had it in the orange (i guess sherbert) color too, but in bright blue it was so cute and eyecatching.

They weren't pushlocks, but faux magnetic closure instead. With this chainstyle too, you could wear it at two different length, long or shorter over your shoulder.