MJ Repairs

1. Has anyone ever sent their bag to MJ to get a repair? My Venetia needs a new zipper pull & I contacted their CS & I will be sending the bag tomorrow.

But I was just wondering how long it took for you to get your bag back. Customer service told me "a few weeks" hmm...6??

2. I am interested in this piece of information as well...hope someone responds.

3. It depends on the person handling your bag.
    I ordered the very last Linen Blake from Shoptwigs a few months ago, both the zipper pulls were scratched so I called & talked to the owner of Shoptwigs. According to her, MJ initially estimated 1-2 month (can't remember if it's 1 or 2) but she was able to get them to do it immediately. She guaranteed that I would get it back within 1 week (from the time my bag is picked up from me to the time it gets back to me, both via Overnight methods).

I figured my the zipper pulls won't be shiny & scratch-free forever so I didn't go through with the repair process, I asked for 10% off instead. My request was granted. =)

4. thanks for the info!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice