MJ Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Gift Exchange

i'm doing ok... it was a rough weekend, but got through it with the support and love of my family and friends...

You're so sweet Melly, thank you for asking...

I feel your pain. On friday it's on year since one of my grandmothers passed away. Not a day has passed without me thinking of her. My other grandma also passed away last year and my one and only grandpa has been very sick latley.

I hope that you will feel better soon. PM me if you want some1 to talk to.

Pinkyx13 and Bay
so sorry to hear about your loss. You're both very brave.

And now feel really icky and there is no good way to put this but

Thank you ROAK buddy for the lovely suprise packet which I received yesterday when I got in from a pretty horrid day at work.
Great magazine with lots of great bags and shoes.....(help my French is pretty basic nowadays), the cutest little cat bookmark and pencil, 2 beautiful rings, a lovely notebook and some gorgeous tissues. I'll try and post pics when I find the cable to connect my camera to the pc.
thank you so much

Sorry Pinky about your loss. Hope you feel better.

I'm glad everyone enjoys their gifts so far...

I got the best gifts ever from my buddy!!!! :biggrin: :yahoo:
Buddy are you kidding me? How sweet of you!
Here are some pics:
I got gummy bears :popcorn: and mints... LOVE IT!
and a MARC JACOBS shirt!!! It's a really cool design with a London bus and it fits perfectly! thank you!!!!!!!!

These are all the gifts!

attachment.php

And this is me rocking my shirt with Stam!! :winkiss:
attachment.php

Thank you buddy!!! :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• 2007_04130005.JPG
    2007_04130005.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 2007_04130007.JPG
    2007_04130007.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 162
I am sending my buddy her gift out on Tuesday! I cannot wait- today I picked up a final thing to add

Obviously I cannot type either- I had to edit this 3 times!

HI MY FELLOW MJ LOVERS!!!
:heart:

I'm finally posting pictures of my RAOK package I received last week... So I open the package and see this...

:nuts:

RAOK1.jpg

My buddy remembered that I love magenta and hibiscus flowers!!! Here is a better view of the gorgeous ribbon...

RAOK2.jpg

Such a cute box and beautiful ribbon!!! So I open the box and inside contained many of my favorite indulgences...
- a box of Almond Roca candy
- an adorable set of Belgium chocolate chicks (one was broken upon arrival BUDDY... i didn't do it!!!)
- a few boxes of Lindt chocolate eggs
- a box of Cadbury Creme eggs
- a box of pink Bunny Peeps
- lots n' lots of Lindt dark chocolate truffles
- a $15 Starbucks gift card
- a very sweet & thoughtful greeting

:tender:

RAOK3.jpg

RAOK4.jpg

RAOK5.jpg

YUM! I am very grateful for my gift...

*** to my lovely RAOK amiga - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so much... like I previously posted, this couldn't have come at a better time. April has been a very trying month for me and my family... when it rains, it pours... however, this RAOK has brought some sunshine in...