MJ Quilted Leather Tote

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Does anyone know if this bag comes with a detachable shoulder strap?

The picture from Bloomies (attached) shows the bag with what looks like a detachable strap. However, the picture from Nordstrom (and everywhere else I've seen it- I've also attached Nordie's pic) does NOT have the strap.

Also, if anyone has this bag, how big is it IRL? Does it fit a lot? I'm a really big bag person, so the more it fits, the better :smile:

TIA!

Attachments

• MJ quilted zipper tote.jpg
    MJ quilted zipper tote.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 36
  • nordies quilted zipper tote pic.jpg
    nordies quilted zipper tote pic.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 24
Photos from thepursestore.com

C371014_Blk_300.jpg
C371014_Blk_L3300.jpg

Doesn't look like there's a strap on here either....

Yikes! I wonder why the Bloomies pic AND written description of the bag indicates that there is a strap. As you have all confirmed, I didn't think it came with a strap, especially since all the other pictures I've seen of the bag are strapless. Very weird!

thanks for all your help, everyone :tup:

Haha, I told Robert the same thing, and even he said he didn't understand why there's a strap in the picture online. He said that their lookbook shows a strap as well, but it definitely does NOT come with one!

Nonethleless, it's a cute bag!

I just bought the black one from the Purse store. Mine did not have a strap.

It fits a TON of stuff and its currently my fave MJ. You could throw a Vogue in there, plus a water bottle if you wanted to.

Anyone else have this puse? The front zippers stick a little, which I find disconcerting in a bag that retails for almost $1,400. My banana hobo does this, too.