MJ Quilted Leather Tote

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if this bag comes with a detachable shoulder strap?

The picture from Bloomies (attached) shows the bag with what looks like a detachable strap. However, the picture from Nordstrom (and everywhere else I've seen it- I've also attached Nordie's pic) does NOT have the strap.

Also, if anyone has this bag, how big is it IRL? Does it fit a lot? I'm a really big bag person, so the more it fits, the better :smile:

TIA!

Attached Files:

2. Hmm, good question! I saw the bag @ bloomies' last week. It did have the strap attached to it. However, I can't be sure that it wasn't tucked into the bag!

3. Ok, so I just got off the phone with Robert, my fave SA @ Bloomies' SF, apparently the bag has never come with a strap!

4. Photos from thepursestore.com

[​IMG][​IMG]

Doesn't look like there's a strap on here either....

5. Yikes! I wonder why the Bloomies pic AND written description of the bag indicates that there is a strap. As you have all confirmed, I didn't think it came with a strap, especially since all the other pictures I've seen of the bag are strapless. Very weird!

thanks for all your help, everyone :tup:

6. Haha, I told Robert the same thing, and even he said he didn't understand why there's a strap in the picture online. He said that their lookbook shows a strap as well, but it definitely does NOT come with one!

Nonethleless, it's a cute bag!

7. I just bought the black one from the Purse store. Mine did not have a strap.

It fits a TON of stuff and its currently my fave MJ. You could throw a Vogue in there, plus a water bottle if you wanted to.

Anyone else have this puse? The front zippers stick a little, which I find disconcerting in a bag that retails for almost $1,400. My banana hobo does this, too.

8. What a lovely bag!

9. no strap imo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice