MJ quilted Elise at NM/BG

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. First it was the Celine Small Dorine bag, now it's the MJ quilted Elise. Why must I be tortured by bags I like that are only top handle / hand-carry??!! Oh the humanity! :lol:

(bergdorfgoodman.com)
    [​IMG]

2. luvboogie, check out the MJ Blake. I think NM has the quilted version, and it can be worn on the shoulder.

3. that bag is gorgeous. :love: but yes, the blake would be more practical and just as gorgeous!

4. I LOVE that bag...

5. Thanks pseub! (Then again, my wallet is crying. :smile:) I wish there were more of a choice online than just white though...

6. I agree, the quilted Elise is to die for. I love it, yet I'm not loving the blake which is similar. Sure wish there was a detachable shoulder strap for those times when you need hands free.

7. I really think that the Elise is a cute design from MJ collection. The quilted patent ones are so adorable. I saw the bag today and the size was a perfect medium bag. Very feminie and adorable~~ If I had to pick a MJ bag from the current collection, I'd pick Elise (2nd to Stam)

8. Not too sure I like this bag, for some reason the stam is starting to grow on me and his new stuff is like bleh. I'm so behind :sad:

9. It's lovely. I saw that in person this weekend, and it's to die for!