MJ Newbie - S.O.S!!!

mischka

lovin' my bee!
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
Can anyone help me? I have a few questions:

1. What is this bag called and what color is it?
-1659146b760b284248.jpg

2. Is it hard to come by? Should I start stalking evilbay or can I still look around in shops?
3. Does anyone have pictures of this color in real life? I'm looking for a Turquoise/Sea Green/Peacock color - something extremely vibrant with depth :shame:

TIA!:heart:

I agree look like petrol. This item will be very hard to find in stores. However, if you are willing to pay full price the MJ boutiques sometimes have bags from seasons past in a warehouse. If you have your heart set on this then it might be worth a try!

yes -- that's the PW Multi-Pocket in light petrol from f/w 2007 -- I agree that the only place to find this (if there are any left) would likely be an MJ boutique, but it wouldn't be on sale and/or marked down. I don't think I've ever seen one of these on ebay. Anything in the Petrol color is HTF

ETA: here's a pic of sugarcanejane's Lt petrol stam & ZC: http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/stam-fam-pics-my-new-light-petrol-stam-316103.html

StamFam.jpg

Last edited:
yea -- the stock pic of the MP is darker than it really is and I think the pic of the stam & ZC are a little bit lighter (probably due to the flash) -- the Lou looks pretty accurate -- it really is more of a blue/green