MJ Multipocket

I have two Multis a Large Ferrari Red and a small dark denim. Both are comfortable and not heavy. The large can get heavy if you wear it for more then 4 hours. I love the leather multis...

Selena, can you post a pic of your large multipocket? I think this is going to be my new obsession (well, this and the Birkin). Where can I find one? Preferably one that I can order online or by phone, since there are no stores here! TIA!

Here she is:
HPIM0204.jpg

She is the LARGE Ferrari Red Multipocket 2005

I have two sport multi-pockets. I can fit my LV wallet, LV checkbook, LV key case, LV cles, another checkbook, and two phones in there easily. It gets a little too bulky when I put my digital camera and make-up case in there.
I think the best thing about the multipockets is that they are not heavy to carry. The weight is distributed so nicely.
Plus, you can't beat their hardware. I have never taken pictures of them, but can if you want to see.

ETenebris said:
Selena, can you post a pic of your large multipocket? I think this is going to be my new obsession (well, this and the Birkin). Where can I find one? Preferably one that I can order online or by phone, since there are no stores here! TIA!

Me too!

The light-colored one is the Sport Multipocket and the material is calf and the color is petal.

I don't know about the black, but it's nylon and it's the same size. I am the second owner. The first owner is JILL (of course).

Attachments

• changes.JPG
    changes.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 89
  • changes2.JPG
    changes2.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 53
  • changes3.JPG
    changes3.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 60
  • changes4.JPG
    changes4.JPG