MJ Monogram Animal-Shape Pencil Sharpeners - Yay or Nay?

1. Not exactly bag-related, but it is under the Accessories section of *************.com (which was voted as one of the "Best of the Web" in People's Stylewatch 2006, according to their site...)

I actually think these are really cute in a random way :P :heart:.

$2.25 each

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sorry, but I can't see the photos. I think I know what you are talking about, those are cute! I wouldn't know which one to choose.

3. ?

4. what in the world is that website called if it's getting bleeped?

i've actually seen these IRL, and they're cute! i almost got 2, even though i haven't used a pencil since 7th grade :smile:

5. I think these are/were $1 in MJ stores.

They're very cute! I wouldnt use them but I wouldnt mind having them around

6. Trying to post the pics one more time...

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. ^ those are the ones!! extremely cute!!!

8. ^ I like them too! :smile:

They are so cute and colorful... I was thinking of getting one, but just realized that I haven't had to actually use an pencil of the yellow, wooden variety in a long time :P . I'm always just typing or using a mechanical pencil

9. Get a set! They'll look cute just "standing" on your office table or something. When I was planning on getting some, I just wanted them as display places.

But yea, I cant remember the last time I used those wooden pencils!

10. Maybe I'll get a few for my 4th grade students to use. But then again, do I really want them sticking their pencils in my cute little MJ sharpeners?!:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice