MJ Mommy bag?

i would think of mercer e/w bag, they are relatively light weight, compared to other Mj bags, very durable, and spacious, also has detachable cross-body strap. Perfect fit for a mommy bag. good luck finding your perfect bag and welcome to the world of MJ

Congrats!! I use the Reena as my mommy bag--I like the multiple compartments and it's lightweight.
MbMJ made a baby bag some time ago; sometimes they show up on ebay.

the e/w tote and reena are both excellent options. mbmj also made a diaper with a changing mat included.

attachment.php

Attachments

• mbmj diaper bag.jpg
    mbmj diaper bag.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 151
Wow, is that pic the E/w tote? I like that. And I like the changing mat.
Yeah, I was thinking about the Stella- looks big. I wonder if it has enough compartments.

Thanks ladies!
I'm going to keep looking. :smile:

That is a marc by marc jacobs turnlock diaper bag, actually.

The east west is actually much different.

stellas only have an inside zipper pocket.

the original Stella makes a great diaper bag - there's so much room and plenty of pockets to separate your things and baby's things. I used one when my granddaughter was a newborn and it was perfect.

I also find the MbyMJ Turnlock Tobo to work good. That's the bag I use now on the days I take my grandbaby out (she's older now) -- it's got pockets on the end which are great for holding bottles. It's really lightweight and easy to manage.

The EW Tote is a great bag to carry when you have a little one, but there's not enough pockets to keep you organized

I'm not sure if they still make the MbyMJ Diaper bag, but I have seen them on ebay every once in a while - in fact, there's a girl who works in my office who uses one as her work tote now (she used it as a diaper bag when her baby was little, not it's her work tote)

Last edited:
There is a diaper bag available. I've seen it in the Baby Marc boutique on Bleecker Street in NYC, along with some of the sweetest baby clothes ever. You might want to give them a call and see if they can send you a pic.