MJ Mia

1. Did they make the MIA with silver hardware? I went on eluxury and saw the gold. P-tooey!

Does anyone have the large bag? How large is it? I need a big mumbo-jumbo purse to haul all my stuff around.

2. Hey Stranger!
    I am in love with the Mia Satchel..its 975-..Saw it IRL at Saks...and still cant stop thinking of it..IT ONLY comes in Gold hardware though..but I even liked it with gold..its striking in person....The reg size is bigger than your multipockets...the large one is like a tote.

3. Is it large enough to carry my PHH's cold, lifeless body? How much stuff could you fit in the tote?

4. ^^lol!!!!:amazed: Lifeless body????? :shocked:
    the big one is a decent size...but I havent tried stuffing PHH in it...LOL!

5. PS-^^ I have a big pink MJ tote...eh...hem....with a chain handle that would do the job...LOL!

6. eh-heh. NO! :roflmfao:

Close your eyes...reach into that storage shed of yours that you call a closet and pull out another one. :lol:

7. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :P ^ you crack me up!!!! I am going shopping( and to pick up my Damier Speedy!) this friday..will re-check the Mia style for you and let you know what I think!!!!

8. Coachwife6,

Which color of Mia are you interested in? I saw it in Eggshell (off-white), Black, and Nutmeg in person, they all come with gold hardware. Agree with Jill, gold hardware suits Mia. =)

Large (16.5 x 13 x 7) -- 1150
    Medium (14 x 10.5 x 6) -- 975
    Small (13 x 7 x 5) -- 895
    - on sale at www.bobellisshoes.com for $671.25

9. bag.lover -- you are the best! Do you work for MJ??? You know everything. Thanks.

10. I wish I work for them (part time at least), wouldn't mind getting some discounts on their bags. =) I would share by giving everyone here Friends & Family discount too. A girl with handbag addiction can dream right? =)

11. I like the shape and styling of the Mia, too! Which size is just a handbag? Or do all fit on the shoulder?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice