MJ leather

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all!
    I have a pink venetia and I recently got a pen mark on one of the handles. Any suggestions on how to clean the leather so that I don't smudge the pen mark and make it worse?? :crybaby:

Thanks for any suggestion you may have!

2. have you tried a leather cleaner? test a small area first inside before using it on the handle.

If that doesn't work, maybe windex? I heard that works on scratches, maybe it will work on a pen mark.

lastly, if that doesn't work, try a magic eraser, but only gently and briefly. that worked for permanent marker on my bag but I scrubbed too hard and lost a little color from the leather.

Good luck, and let us know what works!

3. You may also want to try baby wipes. I cleaned some of my purses with that recently. I got the tip from the LV forum.

4. Yes, do not rub too hard or you'll have a faded spot on your ba.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice