MJ key chain pouch from OFF FIFTH

1. I recently got this MJ key chain pouch over this spring break at OFF FIFTH Dayton, FL........ for so cheap!!!! i couldn't believe myself getting this for only $39.99 + tax!! OMG i almost cried when SA told me the price.... The orig value is $125. There's only one left .... If they would have more i would buy more... i can't get enough of MJ STUFFF.... And btw i got this carryall coach from coach factory store nearby for only $109.99 >>>> wat a deal tooo.

DSC00549.JPG DSC00551.JPG DSC00553.JPG DSC00557.JPG
  2. Good deals! Thanks for the photos!

3. Ohhh... I have seen this style in the cosmetic pouch online.... I thought it would make a great clutch... Must check out the Off Fifth tomorrow, see if they have any new goodies!

4. I saw the Coach one at the outlet I went to but liked something else so I didn;t get it. What a steal though!

5. Congrats on your bargain for the MJ. The little buckle is so cute!

6. How cute! What a great bargain. Congrats:smile:)

7. Thanks u guys!!! I'm pretty new to this forum so thanks for all the supports!!! I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!

8. Thanks SO much. Yeah I'm in love with those buckles. :nuts:

9. oh man, that's a great deal!! what color is it? black? brown?

congrats!!

10. That's soo cute I love the thrill of bargain hunting for designer items..

11. Thats a really good deal! And the key pouch is sooo cute.

12. wow that's an amazing deal. one of my coworkers is the manager at the local Off 5th.. i should ask him to save any MJ stuff like that for me to sift through. haha.

13. that's adorable and what a steal!! congrats!

frozen7313 likes this.
  14. i love it.

15. WOW! I wish they still had an off 5th near me :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice