MJ Julia at BergdorfGoodman.com

1. Hi ladies, this is my first post. I've been very shy but I just saw the Julia relisted at BergdorfGoodman.com for 50% off and had to pass it on. I have the exact color (off-white) and love it. Perfect for next summer?

Bergdorf Goodman* -*Julia Leather Zip Tote

[​IMG]

2. Yummy, love it!

3. Thank you for sharing. =)
    I like Julia in this color a lot, anyone plans on going for it? =)
    There's a free shipping code from BG right now, remember to get it from Deals & Steals forum before ordering.

4. I couldnt get the free shipping code to work

5. Same here, maybe it was a good thing for me; been getting too many MJ stuffs lately, this would be my 10th MJ.

LadyFran, were you thinking of geting this Julia too? I like it in this color, 50% off is a great deal! =)

6. Nordstrom rack had these bags last I checked for slightly cheaper in brown and black...

7. I am actually going to the Rack tomorrow (along with NM last call and Saks Off Fifth) so going to look there before I decide. It is a beautiful bag....

8. You just bought 4 bags are you're already off to look for more???

Now that's my kind of shopper. =)

BTW, Off Fifth is having Labor day sale, buy 1, get 1 half off, including MJ bags!

9. I bought this bag a few months ago and it is the bag I get the most compliments on hands down. I have it in black and it is a great bag!

10. Congrats! It's now sold out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice