MJ in NY - Any experience with them?

i've been to the one i think around bleecker street?..i dunno the christopher street west village area and they were very friendly/nice/polite but that may just be because i was dressed very nicely and had an expensive bag.....but seemed like an overall pretty laidback/friendly store.........don't like the sales staff as much at the marc by marc jacobs store nearby tho

jc2239 said:
i've been to the one i think around bleecker street?..i dunno the christopher street west village area and they were very friendly/nice/polite but that may just be because i was dressed very nicely and had an expensive bag.....but seemed like an overall pretty laidback/friendly store.........don't like the sales staff as much at the marc by marc jacobs store nearby tho

I agree...I'm not too fond of the staff at Marc by Marc Jacobs on Bleecker. they were sort of rude and I was actually wearing M by MJ at the time! the staff at MJ in SF, though OT, is great

I can't deal with New York anymore! They were very short with me and seemed like they were in a hurry. I only do busniess with the Las Vegas store now. They are so kind and so friendly, and answer every one of my questions!

I'm going to show some love for the NY MJs here. I have had wonderful experiences at both boutiques. Daisy at the Mercer boutique is great. And Carolina at the Bleecker boutique is a doll. The other SAs who have been in the boutiques when I've been there have always been pleasant and helpful as well.