MJ Hudson

1. Does anybody have this bag? If so, I am sooooooooo jealous!! I saw it in person today for the first time, and it's amazing. It's so soft and shiny and such a perfect size. The SA was laughing at me because I must have picked it up and tried it on then put it back about 6 times. I think I wore off some of the shiny-ness from petting it so much.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh....:love:

[​IMG]

2. Oooooooh.....they are so purdy. I LOVE the Chili and the dark brown is fab, too.

You shouldn't have posted those eBay auctions (ok fine, you should have, I love pretending they are MINE)...the evil BIN button is tempting me...

"Buy me now...just click this little button....do it...do it...dooooooooooo itttttttttttt".

3. LOL. =) If you do decide to get Hudson, Marc Jacobs boutiques sell all-teal-leather-interior version. Nordstrom & Neiman Marcus carry the version with leather+canvas interior.

Glimmer's version came from MJ boutique, BagHound got hers from Nordies.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/got-my-chili-hudson-too-33223.html

4. This is a great bag.

5. Everytime I see this bag, I want it more and more. Love the brown.

6. I saw it in Harvey Nichol's a few weeks ago. I love it! Siiigh.

7. I have it in the CHili color....I saw it in the other colors too but wasnt as fond of it......Liked the Chili and the dark brown best IRL..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice