MJ Gold bag - info needed

oooops, sorry, I meant to type 2006..not 2002..can you tell I'm stressing..lol..
I'm so glad this forum is here though, it's just nice to be able to talk about this with knowledgeable people! I think after this MJ experience I'll just buy retail and save up so I don't have to stress about if it's authentic or not!

Hi, back again..one more thing..i was scouring the sites for info and I found alot of serial number talk tag..anyway..I'm assuming that is only in the 1,000 and up bags...but still, I decided to look in the interior..no #'s..but I did find a MADE IN CHINA tag..lol.um..does that sound right? Are they made in China? I'm just a bundle of nerves. Any and all comforting words would be appreciated! Anybody who has this bag..if you want to post notes to compare..that works too! Thanks so much. I just want to feel 100% confident it's authentic, and from 2006, I'm hoping it is..did they make knockoff's back then? The bag I got still had TISSUE PAPER In it..which I thought odd because the seller said she used it? um..???

DreamerPet - FYI, this thread will probably get locked - all "is this authentic?" queries should go in the "Authenticate This" thread which is sticky at the top of the MJ forum page.

You'll get much faster and more comprehensive responses if you post your questions in there WITH photos of the zippers, the bag, the hardware, the Marc Jacobs plaque, etc. The authenticators are in there working their behinds off to help us all out, so if you post in there, they'll see your question and help you out. :flowers:

Hi, Thanks for the reply, I dont' know what "locked" means...but sorry if I did something inappropriate to the forum. :s

I wasn't really posting a "tell me if this is authentic" query, but thanks I guess maybe I'll go to that section to post any further questions.

I was just "responding " to the ladies who were so nice to take the time to respond to my question, which was "following up" to a question from the beginning of this thread on the gold bag..lol....
I just was hoping :okay: for a followup response from the other poster who answered my zipper query, because I am lost, it doesn't say YKK..it is blank..and the Marc Jacobs tag is black not white and says marc jacobs, not MbMJ.

Anyway..I can post it elsewhere, but I just was hoping for her response, :rolleyes:and if anybody has this bag they could chime in...
and I was hoping the title "gold bag" would draw in people who may have it..because it drew me in..I knew when I saw the original post it was the bag I bid on and had questions about as well..

...anyway...sorry if I ruffled your feathers, I know the other forum is also chock full..so I figured I'd just stay here...lol..:sweatdrop:
Thanks again! :tup:

Dreamer - No feathers ruffled at all - I'm not a moderator, I just know how frustrating it can be to not get answers to your questions, so I figured I'd direct you to the easiest path for answers. I was only trying to help, sorry if it came across *****y. :flowers: