MJ Girlfriend Auctioning on ebay

Sorry, maybe it's me (it's late here!), but I'm not sure whether you're saying that you think the box belonged to MJ's girlfriend, or whether you think the auction's being held by MJ's girlfriend? :shrugs:

No, she means that her ex-boyfriend owned Michael Jackson memorabilia....I guess they broke up and she's selling his stuff.

Yes, that's what I thought that the seller meant, too. :yes:

BTW, even if it is genuine (which I have no idea about, but I imagine there will be a lot of scams in this market), I would be very careful buying anything that belonged to anyone but the seller, as the true owner might well want it back (and if they did, you would have to give it back).

This girl does not have the right to sell her ex BF's stuff, whether he's coming back, or not. :nogood:

Last edited:
Hoax- Or some person whos ex is a guy named Michael Jackson, there are only like 6 million of those people with that name-

Its gorgeous though-

I met Michael many times and got a lot of autographs- I can tell you, he NEVER would have put his initials like that. He sometimes signed MJ and it was nothing like that, I promise you.

It's either total BS made up to sell this item (which I suspect), or it's an ex-girlfriend of Michael J's as she claims. ONE MORE MYSTERY........:P The above poster says she knows his signature and this is not it?????

The seller is selling her ex boyfriend's Michael Jackson memorabilia. The ex bought the stuff from auctions at the Hard Rock Cafe and other places. The item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, which is worth NOTHING since anyone with access to a computer and a printer can make one, yet people flip out when they see one because it must be real. She is going to make a lot of money selling this. Smart gal.

Hmmm, come to think of it I may make a COA and try and sell some real Michael Jackson "hair" or something. Excuse me, I need to go and shave the cat...

Yes, that's what I thought that the seller meant, too. :yes:

BTW, even if it is genuine (which I have no idea about, but I imagine there will be a lot of scams in this market), I would be very careful buying anything that belonged to anyone but the seller, as the true owner might well want it back (and if they did, you would have to give it back).

This girl does not have the right to sell her ex BF's stuff, whether he's coming back, or not. :nogood:

that makes me think of the wife/girlfriend of that dj who sold his prized car on ebay for next to nothing, it might even have been nothing actually , i can't remember what he did, said something on the air about another woman ? i forget now