MJ Fakes now come with receipts?!?

I just found out my Stam bag and wallet may be fakes. I bought them from an actual store and not a street vendor. How is that possible exactly, to sell fakes in a store?
I´m so dissapointed!! You go to a store which looks reputable, sells quality designer stuff, the first thing to I think that they´re real. I didn´t even think that I had to do a close inspection of the bag! The fact that it is from a legal store should make it impossible to sell a fake.

Nola said:
I just found out my Stam bag and wallet may be fakes. I bought them from an actual store and not a street vendor. How is that possible exactly, to sell fakes in a store?
I´m so dissapointed!! You go to a store which looks reputable, sells quality designer stuff, the first thing to I think that they´re real. I didn´t even think that I had to do a close inspection of the bag! The fact that it is from a legal store should make it impossible to sell a fake.

oh my goodness! the things people do to make some money.

Exactly. I´ve been having issues with the seller, she doesn´t believe that what she sold me were fakes. She needs some proof or she can´t return the money. I feel like crying.

Yes, unfortunately it's very difficult to get stores to authenticate bags. You can try calling around to MJ stores or whatever store sells authentic bags and ask. I think there is a service, however, that will authenticate your bag via photos for a price and provide you with documentation. It's worth it to get your money refunded.

If I can find the name of ther service I'll let you know.. or if any of the girls know it offhand, please post. Thanks!