MJ experts -- did they ever make a blue (not light) Stella with fabric lining?

1. If so, does anyone have a pic? I would love a bag this color but have yet to see one. Thanks!

2. The only blue stella I can remember is a dark blue, with a suede lining.

3. Yes, in 2004, they made an dark blue (navy looking, but not quite called "Indigo". It had silver padlocks and I believe white stitching. I loved this color. Sorry I don't have a pic.

4. I remember a deep blue (not quite navy) with red stitching...I believe this bag had a suede lining. I think it was fall 2004 collection.

5. I remember the bag jlm is talking about. It was a deep blue with blued suede lining. I don't remember the trim but I do know it was def a fall color

6. I've got the dark indigo version w/maroon suede lining and stitching, and have seen the one you posted the NM link for @ MJ awhile back, and it had turquoise suede lining and stitching. As far as I know, those are the only two...definitely not aware of any darkish blue with cotton canvas linings.

7. good, because i can stop looking but bad because i won't have a blue stella. i love the suede lining but it is too heavy for me.

yours sounds really nice!

8. Thanks, I especially like the blue/maroon contrast...it's certainly very heavy, but I'm used to carrying a lot, and have grown to prefer my weightiest bags. If your looking for something on the lighter side, memory serves that fabric lined stella color combinations include: grey (bag) w/very light green (stitching & lining), peppermint w/maroonish stitching and pinkish striped lining, cucumber w/pink, black w/pink, black w/cream, red w/brown, white w/grey...I know there's more...anybody recall any others?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice