MJ Elise Question ...

^both are gone! must have been some speedy PFers lol!

If I remember correctly, NM & BG online share inventory. There's probably only 1 left, it's most likely a return at this point in time. Jennifer, are you looking for a black one too?

I will faint if a Blush one shows up, I don't think I can handle it. LOL. I have to find a way to get rid of my white chiffon elise if that happens. =)

I just got off the phone with Stella (SA at Marc Jacobs Collection store in LA), she's able to give 20% off Quilted Elises. If anyone is interested, call Stella at 323-653-5100 (tell her that Helena sends you).

There's only 1 Black and 2 White Chiffon left at the LA store. In case they are sold by the time you call, she can transfer some from other stores (only LA store offers 20% off). If you are sure that you will get it, she should be able to give you 20% off on the transferred item as well. Good luck. =)

I just got off the phone with Stella (SA at Marc Jacobs Collection store in LA), she's able to give 20% off Quilted Elises. If anyone is interested, call Stella at 323-653-5100 (tell her that Helena sends you).

There's only 1 Black and 2 White Chiffon left at the LA store. In case they are sold by the time you call, she can transfer some from other stores (only LA store offers 20% off). If you are sure that you will get it, she should be able to give you 20% off on the transferred item as well. Good luck. =)

Thanks Bag.Lover. I did call earlier today and spoke to Dustin. He was able to give me 20% on the Elise (black) bag. I just faxed them my customer agreement. I can't wait to get it!! Thanks always for the great information. Kim