MJ Elise or Blake?

laughatthesky

Aug 27, 2009
New to MJ, and I like the look of both the Elise and Blake. I'm looking for a structured bag to carry for work. I'm only 5'0" tall and petite, so I don't want anything to wide or long.

Which do you like better? The Elise or Blake?

Any other recs based on what I'm looking for?

Also, what's the best place to find these for good prices?

Thank you!

i like how the elise looks better, but the blake is more versatile and comfortable to use since the straps are long enough to be shoulder carried whereas the elise is primarily a hand held bag.

ebay is the best place to get a great deal on these two styles, but beware, they're are some scary good fakes out there.

This is definitely a toughie.

I formally (for whatever reason) never put my Blake on my shoulder until recently. It can definitely be used as a shoulder bag if that is an interest to you. The Blake is not a small bag and is shaped more like a square.

The Elise is a beautiful bag that can't be used on the shoulder. It is also shaped a little wider and might not be the look you are going for.

With that said, I think the Blake is the quintessential work bag for most. It has a conservative yet fashionable feel to it and has a little bit more function than the Elise.

Let us know what you decide!

i prefer the blake, only b/c it can be work on the shoulder. but you can't go wrong with either one - they are both awesome!

Hi! I say Elise! I love mine! i can wear mine over my shoulder and it doesn't pinch or anything but I don't think it would fit over a thick jacket.

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

Hope that helps!

I definitely say blake.. I have 2 and I love them. I definitely wear them over the shoulder. They are my favorite style of MJ besides the stam:biggrin:

Attachments

• Photo 407.jpg
    Photo 407.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 73
I love the blake more. It's more versatile, plus it's easily carried over shoulder. Elise is really tight if you carry over shoulder. You cann't go wrong with either bag. IMO blake is more classic.