MJ Elise in Emerald ??

1. Hi, does anyone know if Marc Jacobs Elise bag ever comes in emerald color??
    I knew Elise bag was in black, taupe, caramel...
    What color of suede lining in Elise bag ??
    Can I still find Elise bag in the stores ??

Thanks for your help ~

2. I've NEVER seen an Emerald Elise...

I think you can still find the Elise occassionally. However the easiest version to find are the Ursula patent leather versions. I've seen the patent version at NM stores. But I don't think they're available online anymore...

3. Tks....
    I got the blush patent leather elise from spring'06... and I've been looking for calf leather emerald elise but no luck..
    I saw some fake emerald elise bags on eBay.. and not sure if the bag ever made in emerald...

4. UHhhhhh..I posted a long reply & got Database Update! =(
    Lemme retype my original response....

5. Several colors are chosen for Soft Calf line every season. Amethyst & Emerald are previously released colors that are making a comeback for Fall 2006, however, Elise/Sophia/Stella are not being made anymore (this season at least). If a seller claims that their Emerald Elise is from Fall 2006, it's definitely fake (or the seller doesn't know what he/she's talking about).

(Emerald & Amethyst of previous seasons)
    I know that Blake came in Emerald, therefore, there's a possibility that Elise was available in Emerald as welll. I suggest calling a MJ boutique to confirm that Elise was released during the season of Emerald. While calling Marc Jacobs boutiques recently, I was told by a SA that her store has Elise in Amethyst.

6. Thanks bag lover for the info...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice