MJ Elise in Emerald ??

pinkc88

Feb 19, 2006
Hi, does anyone know if Marc Jacobs Elise bag ever comes in emerald color??
I knew Elise bag was in black, taupe, caramel...
What color of suede lining in Elise bag ??
Can I still find Elise bag in the stores ??

Thanks for your help ~

I've NEVER seen an Emerald Elise...

I think you can still find the Elise occassionally. However the easiest version to find are the Ursula patent leather versions. I've seen the patent version at NM stores. But I don't think they're available online anymore...

Tks....
I got the blush patent leather elise from spring'06... and I've been looking for calf leather emerald elise but no luck..
I saw some fake emerald elise bags on ebay.. and not sure if the bag ever made in emerald...

Several colors are chosen for Soft Calf line every season. Amethyst & Emerald are previously released colors that are making a comeback for Fall 2006, however, Elise/Sophia/Stella are not being made anymore (this season at least). If a seller claims that their Emerald Elise is from Fall 2006, it's definitely fake (or the seller doesn't know what he/she's talking about).

(Emerald & Amethyst of previous seasons)
I know that Blake came in Emerald, therefore, there's a possibility that Elise was available in Emerald as welll. I suggest calling a MJ boutique to confirm that Elise was released during the season of Emerald. While calling Marc Jacobs boutiques recently, I was told by a SA that her store has Elise in Amethyst.