MJ Elise Bag

1. I would love to purchase the black Elise bag. Does anyone know what retailer may have one in stock? Thank you so much!!

2. a black patent quilted elise, or just a regular black leather elise?

3. Quilted Patent Elise is sold out, but keep checking NM's URL. Good luck. =)

4. Thanks BagLover. After seeing the pictures of the quilted, I have to say I like it better. It is beautiful. If anyone sees one at a store or online (NM, Net-A-Porter.com" target="_blank" class="TPFinsert">Net-A-Porter, etc..) please let me know. Thanks. K

5. I am positive I saw one at the Bloomingdales at the Falls Shopping Center in Miami tonight-pm me if you want phone number and sa name there.

6. I have the quilted version in black, I really like it a lot more than soft calf version. Have you seen members' pictures in List MJ Bags thread?

YAY, habanerita saw it. Hopefully, you can get it. =)

7. I will call there tomorrow. Wish me luck! Thanks. It will be my first Marc Jacobs. I just saw him on Oprah this past Friday. I have been waiting to buy & hadn't made my mind up until now. K

8. So what happened? I hope you got good news when you called!

I'm bummed I missed Marc on Oprah!!!:sad: :sad: Was it a full interview?

9. He was on for about 15 minutes. I think it was a repeat. He brought Oprah a beautiful LV bag. They talked about his beginnings - I think he may have said Perry Ellis. Did a fashion show w/a lot of grunge & they fired him. Grunge since went on to become popular. They had a fashion show showing off his clothing & bags. He was super appreciative of his fans. Talked about his old days - drinking & partying. They also gave a tour of his studio (I think it was in Soho). They showed his creativity at work. It was a great interview. Oprah stated he rarely does interviews, because he is somewhat shy. I will let you all know about the bag if I have any luck. I had a busy day w/both my daughters (5 & &) getting ready for back to school.

10. Thank you to Habanerita for sending me phone numbers/stores to call. I really appreciate it. K

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice