MJ Diane and MJ courtney bag

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I bought the Diane in black.HATED IT..too big and heavy...

2. clu if you get a chance look at these bags IRL because the Diane is a very big bag that is almost like a briefcase. I don't have the Courtney but I have the Sienna which is a similar style and I love it. I love the fact that the bottom is expandable.

3. I have a Courtney and I absolutely love it! It is very large and roomy and can be made bigger with its expandable bottom. I also like how it is a slouchy hobo style which does not make it look so bulky against my body even though it is so big. I am pretty short so that is important to me.

4. Hmmm.... I hate big and heavy bags (which is ironic as I am an MJ addict:P ). Maybe I'll pass on the Diane

5. Also, the Sienna is a little smaller than the Courtney. Very cute shape and eluxury had them on sale recently in the Black.

6. I know, I"m getting very obsessed. I'm so eager to get the Blake, but other bags just keep catching my eye. It's sickening I tell ya!:love:

7. Clu, congrats on the Blake, I'm sure you'll love it. As for the Diane.. blech, don't like it. Julia would be cuter but is still boring to me... Sienna is OK, I considered it for a minute but passed on it also. They're both at Nordstrom rack, take a look before you decide. Seeing them both IRL settled it for me.

bag.lover, you're too funny! Joint custody! :roflmfao:

8. I was just looking at this Diane yesterday because I want a tote- I'm so glad you said it's too heavy. After I pile work stuff in it, it would probably be a drag to carry... I think it's really pretty though.

9. I have a black Courtney and love it!
    Can I ask where they have more online? (if you don't mind sharing)...I"m looking for other colors and don't see any....all sold out...I even called Neiman, Saks, etc

10. Thanks Grace! I actually had emailed that seller...didn't want to pay that price e/t still a great deal. There was another one listed...the lady was really nice...she originally listed it as a sienna with the sienna measurements, but we had a good dialogue and she realized it was the courtney and that it measured like the courtney...Anyhoo, I'm the proud new owner!!!! I got it for $650 with shipping...Best part of all, my prada recently sold on ebay (a nearly NEW Black vela sport ...sold for $300 what a SIN...husband not happy b/c it was a gift from him but I never wore it)....so I only "paid" $350 out of pocket!!!

I now have 3 MJs. A black Susanah (the best bag on earth), A black Courtney and a Raisin Courtney!!!!
    :tender:

11. I like the Diane bag. I'm not too crazy about the Courtney.

12. courtney def.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice