MJ Daisy! Do you like the fragrance?

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
I recently purchased Daisy the spray, and the body butter. I used it and my husband wanted to know what the stink was!!? Do you all like it or is it overpowering? I can't decide I just love the bottle!!:confused1::hrmm:

i havent actually smelled it yet. but i did sign up on that daisy website, and "won" one of those daisy keychains...but i never received it...did that happen to you muggles, or any one else?

i recently tried it on at sephora. i liked it at first, but then it started to smell too sweet. after it dried down, it made me smell like a powdery old lady. i love the bottle, but the scent is just not for me.

i supposedly won one of those keychains too, but i never got it. i also signed up for the free sample. i doubt i will get that as well (not that i really want it at this point).

i tried some on from a magazine sample.. it smelled okay from that, but really it's probably nothing compared to what it woudl smell like from the bottle.

I signed up for a sample and won the keychain, never got either!! I guess my husband is right it "stinks"!!Now I have got to stop buying things that I have never smelled!! I have "Blush" and "grass" and "essence", hubby does not like any of them!!:yucky:I thought I liked Daisy but not if it offends others!!

This past weekend, without my permission, this perfume counter associate sprayed me with it. I was just looking at the bottle!!!! I can't say that I was a fan either. It totally clashed with what I had on, and gave me a headache after a bit...man, do I sound like Debbie Downer.

^ ck euphoria is nice! i want to try the new prada perfume. right now i'm using a scent i had custom blended at le labo, but i want something new. hopefully, the prada is the clean, fresh scent i'm looking for.

I know I'm in the minority here but I LOVE the Daisy fragrance! I got the large bottle for my birthday. I do switch off between this and Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche.

My husband and I were at Bloomingdales the other day, and the SA sprayed it on me. It smells so fresh and light! I absolutely loved it, but my husband got a headache from it almost immediately and said that never happened to him before with any other fragrance (?), so I guess it's a "no-go" for me....
:crybaby: