MJ Clutch wallet owners -

1. How do you like them. Are there very user-friendly. Does anyone have a pic of the inside. Thanks so much!!

2. thank you - that's a big help and yours is just gorgeous!

3. I have one in Brick Red, and it ROCKS! Yes, it can be a bit heavy. But I love that it functions as a clutch if you don't want to carry a whole bag. I can even fit my checkbook inside. And if you had a slim mirror and/or one of those lipstick palettes sized about like a business card holder, you could fit that inside, too. I highly recommend this wallet.

4. I have one in black and it holds everything. I love it and use it 90 percent of the time.

5. I have one in graphite and it is my favorite wallet ever! It holds everything, is very well-organized, and I love the looks of it. I don't find it particularly heavy either, but I think I'm just used to heavy bags/wallets.

6. i recently bought a zip clutch wallet in sap green :yahoo: and i love it! and yeah, it is great when you don't need to carry a lot of stuff with you; just grab the essentials and go!

7. I LOVE my clutch wallet. I bought it on total impulse while browsing the MJ boutique in Maiden Lane, SF. It is to date my favorite MJ purchase. I especially love the contrast of the rich teal leather with the royal blue suede interior. I get so many compliments on it. AND it means MJ is with me always - even when I am carrying one of my lesser bags! ;)

Here are a couple of pics that don't really do it justice since the flash washes it out a bit.

IMG_6506.jpg IMG_6510.jpg

8. thank you everyone- they are gorgeous and I think I must have one. Are they on sale anywhere (wishful thinking)!

9. Loriw, certain colors (discontinued ones) are on sale.

Nordstrom: All styles from Soft Calf Leather line in Putty, Butter, Linen, Denim, and Orange are 40% off. Ask a SA to hunt it down for you, a lot of stores don't have any left at this time.

Bloomies: Lobster (red) & Moss (green) were 30% off; told by SAs that there's an additional percentage (15%?) off sale items. Ask a SA to hunt it down for you, a lot of stores don't have any left at this time.

Saks: not sure (my local Saks don't have much selection).

10. what Nordstroms have the zip clutch on sale?? I want it soooooooooo bad!!!!!

11. Me toooooo!

12. only in the denim color though :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice