MJ China and Crystal???

i haven't seen them before but of course i'm not really a fine china/crystal kind of person. ;) love the daisy china though.

I am not crazy about the china patterns. The crystal is nice, though. I already have Waterford crystal, so I have no excuse to buy it. A vase or dish would be nice.

Not keen on the crystal, but I really like the Daisy China. I've never seen any of this stuff in the UK. I think I will stick to MJ bags, clothes, shoes etc.

i think if my bf and i were engaged and i tried to register for mj china and crystal, he'd put his foot down at that point. :lol:

Well, there are plenty of other designers you could choose from. Actually, if you ever buy or register for china, the best one to choose is Wedgwood, because they never discontinue a pattern. When I got married the first time, I chose Mikasa china and failed to buy all the extra pieces. Years later, when I wanted to, I had to search high and low to find them, because they had been discontinued. The second time around, I decided to get Wedgwood and it is nice to know you can purchase the pieces at your leisure, knowing they will always be available. Just a friendly china purchasing tip! BTW, this goes for crystal, too....choose Waterford. Same thing applies.