MJ Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen this collection?
I literally got tired of going page after page after page (9 of them before I quit)
http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/my-ocd-handbag-collection-revised-691991.html

:cray:

The croc stone bag? I don't know, and it's coming from the UK so it probably won't be here for awhile.

It's similar to the Ana but the strap is longer. The tag just describes it as 'peanut' which I assume is the colour. May not have an official name since it was a limited release

i had a black one that was messenger style, it was a larger one. i have the smaller one and it's about the size of a large single.

so i had to see what that thread was about. i got through a couple pages. i'll have to look at it more later. is it bad that i feel less guilty about my collection? heehee...

oh btw, forgot to update that paypal backed me for miss lola and tried to get my money back, but the credit card didn't, so i lost. sigh. lesson learned. i just think it's sad that i can't give ppl the benefit of the doubt. oh well.

looking forward to disneyland whenever we go! :biggrin:

have a great rest of the weekend, gals!

Good morning. It's... Sunday? I keep getting my days mixed up. :P

Hi Nas, Frugal, Marie, Lj, IG, everybody!

Vintage Chanel :biggrin:
Oooh... can't wait.

so i had to see what that thread was about. i got through a couple pages. i'll have to look at it more later. is it bad that i feel less guilty about my collection? heehee...

oh btw, forgot to update that paypal backed me for miss lola and tried to get my money back, but the credit card didn't, so i lost. sigh. lesson learned. i just think it's sad that i can't give ppl the benefit of the doubt. oh well.

looking forward to disneyland whenever we go! :biggrin:

have a great rest of the weekend, gals!
Hey Thunder! Sorry it didn't work out in your favor with the Lola. That stinks! It is really sad when you just cannot trust people.

Hmmm... only 2 MJ's in that giant collection? I just... yeah. Best to keep my mouth shut. :noworry:

Mmmm... I want to make this. Chickpea & Tomato Salad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.