MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning km!

it's so bright and sunny here today. i think my plan is to clean out the guest room where all of my clothes that don't fit have accumulated :shame:

Morning lovelies.

Thanks for all the compliments on Fairy delight.

Indi...I'm basically a scary stalker and have no shame in my game. I've actually found several bowlers - out there - and a couple of colored ones. Some people on PF contact but also scour the usual sources and haunt the owners. Some folks just want to get rid of them and some overcharge like crazy. You can get a NWT bowler for under retail :nuts: at least I did and the used waaay under like less 1.4K, it's crazy!

June u have given me inspiration to re-pierce a 2nd hole on my ear that closed a while back. I almost poke through w/ an earring back but it does hurt too much.

Cooper1 I know I've strayed far from the MJ path lately but it's Fairy we're talking about! The bags are easier to come by then the SLG's.

PM sorry little man is sicko.....it sucks and then u get sick too. We just went through 10 days of illness and being completely cooped up.

Hey Dawn...that SP went like lightening. Not sure how I feel about the fluo orange hobo...I've been thinking about it but I already have the community pouchette :P in orange and that's enough I think. I really want anything in Fluo Violet!

Hi maire-lou great bunch of girls on chat!

Hi Roboto I forgot to tell u I love the new bag, very nice score!

morning dawn, km, and anyone else i might have missed. welcome to chat marie-lou

whoever scored the SP got one hell of a deal.

so much to go through and not sure i can catch up.

mina, if you're around, i love love love your new prada. it's just gorgeous and such a work of art

those frye boots are perfect, indi. how do they fit? so many boots seem to be under the impression legs shouldn't be more than an inch around

sco. as your soul mate, i ask you to please get the kate. it's my dream bag but i can't afford it right now, but i would be less devastated if it was someone here who ended up with it.

jun did i read you got the ledbury? i swear i have the memory of a dead hamster. the ring sounds beautiful btw. and you sound like my mum, she pierces her own ears, gives herself stitches, anything like that. i don't know how you pierced them, i'm so not that brave. i would faint and impale my eyeball on the needle.

^^Thanks for the welcome Minamiz and faith-ann! :smile:

Minamiz: I see you're thinking about having your 2nd hole re-pierced! I am quite the expert in ear-piercing:P;). I have 4 holes in my left and 3 in my right ear. This might sound like A LOT but I only wear tiny, subtle studs and I love it. I've had all of them for several years actually! But anyway: when you still have a more or less existing hole I would ask someone you know to "poke" through it! I asked my mom once, because it is just too bloody painful to do yourself! :-s Now I just leave most of the tiny studs just in, I only take them out when I go to a fancy party or something like that!

Marie I'm such a wussie! I'm such a control freak that I'd have to be the one to inflict all pain on myself. Maybe numbing w/ ice is the answer.

Faith thanks for the Fairy props! Not sure what to think about fluo orange...it's just so orange KWIM?

just faith is fine :smile: do you go by marie-lou or do you have another preference?

i've always wanted to have two piercings on each ear but i fail around sharp objects too much to go through with it.

I'm such a control freak that I'd have to be the one to inflict all pain on myself.
Ha, I could have written that

I know what you mean about the orange, but I don't think it would be too overwhelming in person. I'm just dying for a nice orange bag and they're so hard to come by.

hey cooper!

Minamiz: haha, I understand what you mean! I think numbing with ice might be a possibility but I am afraid the effect may be insufficient to be able to go through (poke through :biggrin:;)) with the "operation"!

Faith: you can call me whatever you like! Actually my real name is Winnie! (I always use my middle name, which is marie-louise for forums etc) It might be easiest calling me marie to avoid confusion??
I am not particularly fond of sharp objects either but I found that once I went through with it I was fine... In my experience you first feel a sharp pinch and then your earlobe starts to feel really really warm! But after half an hour or so you don't feel anything anymore :smile: I still have no regrets whatsoever getting my ears pierced (again, and again, and again ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.