MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, ladies.

I was just about to hit "reply" and found the old thread locked!

Anyway I had a great time out with friends yesterday. It was my super belated birthday celebration. They made me a 1.5 feet large mamegoma stuffy (it's a seal), and baked a cake that looks like a piece of sushi. So cute. So touching. And my first official "hang out" with my friend's fiancé. He was so nice, and he even paid for the meal, so I was like huzzah. I also had an amazing avocado shake before dinner, but I did that on my own accord cause I was suddenly starving by 4pm. So pathetic.

Ugh. Buyers don't tend to respond to my bonanzle messages but I want to keep my conversations on bonanzle in case I need to prove anything...

There was quite a bit of chat last night and now that I've forgotten what I've read, I can't really respond...

Thanks! It was nice for a change.

I read about your SP shoes not fitting :sad: That sucks. Don't you sometimes cuss at your feet for not fitting in things you want to fit in?

The other day, I saw the MJ mouse flats I adore on SALE but they were about a half size too small. I could try to jam my foot in, but I don't think I'd be able to survive more than 10 minutes in them if I did that...

Hence my non-obsession with shoes. I'm totally not a shoe girl.

Me and swimsuits tend not to like each other either. I need a new one too unless I want to go skinny dipping. Darn it. I should get the ones that the trainers wear at Seaworld.

I just realized I paid to overnight my present to myself and if it went usps it won't be here till thursday! I live in the country and have no overnight mail unless it is fedex or ups!

sco! i'm sorry i haven't replied yet. i'm still adjusting to the west coast/east coast time differential, and was super tired last night.

the cake shaped like sushi sounds adorable. do you have pictures? i'm glad you had a fun birthday. it sounds like you have amazing friends.

hi guys :heart: i'm sorry i've been so MIA. work is still rough and i am so tired ALL the time that i just lay on the couch when i get home from work. i'm usually in bed by 8pm! :lol:

kim, did you have a great time in CA?

i think of you guys every time i beat myself up with my stam. Seriously, it's a weapon. I keep knocking my hand/arm on the frame!

Status
Not open for further replies.