Mj cashew hillier

coachchik

Oct 18, 2009
Hi everyone!
What are people's thoughts are about the Hillier HUGE Hobo in CASHEW?
It caught my eye... and looked good with jeans on hen I checked it out at store...
It's lovely for the fall... but what about all year round?
easy to match?1? or an odd colour??

Thanks!!

Attachments

• mj cashew.jpg
    mj cashew.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 87
I would worry about the color transfer, especially with a beige purse. The blue will stand out. I have a grey kooba and this happened to me. I just ordered a bag in the dirty martini and did not think of this!!

I saw this at Nordie's and Loved the color! It's a really pretty light mustard-y color (the name cashew has me a lil' puzzled). I think it's a great color and would provide a great punch of color through fall/winter. The thing that freaks me out about these bags is that the leather tends to eat denim color! If you carried it on your shoulder I doubt it would be a problem, xbody I would just be very cautious about the pants you are wearing.

I would worry about the color transfer, especially with a beige purse. The blue will stand out. I have a grey kooba and this happened to me. I just ordered a bag in the dirty martini and did not think of this!!

I have a MBMJ bag in dirty martini and have worn it several times with denim. Luckily, there has been no color transfer.

Like the other girls have suggested, I would worry about color transfer
I have the hillier in wine, which is a deep burgundy color, and it still has some debit transfer.